Thursday, February 4, 2010

Waiting again...

So here I am in another 2WW. I did my 4th IUI cycle, this time with clomid and injectables. I started with 4 follicles and ended up with 2 mature in the end. I have decided that if I get another bfn that we will be taking a break. Most IUI's are successfull within the first 4 attempts and even the Re has said that it doesnt make sense to do another cycle this way. So I guess if this doesnt happen than they will recommend IVF. Its crazy to think that in the past 3 years had two successul IUIs and two spontaneous pregnancies last year, but now might need IVF?? Dosent that just seem crazy!! So much about fertility is such as mystery....

So I guess there is some relief in sight. I know that whatever happens this will be it for awhile. I will try on my own I guess and consider IVF if I still feel it in the fall. So here I am hoping for something good to happen. Scared that will and scared that it wont. I try and hang out somewhere in the midde of my consciousness and take it one piece at at time.

No comments:

Post a Comment